Meet Our Doctors
Dr. Douglas CampbellOphthalmologist
Dr. Douglas Campbell performs a variety of refractive surgeries including cataract, clear lens exchange, Visian ICLs, LASIK, PRK as well as Pterygium and other cosmetic eye care procedures. Cataract surgery is the second most requested surgery that our clinic routinely performs.
Today, with modern phacoemulsification, small incision and no-stitch surgery, the patient is much more comfortable following the procedure. Most people can resume normal activities relatively quickly. The lens implant helps reduce (or eliminate in most cases) the dependency on thick glasses and contact lens prescriptions of the past.
- Undergraduate work at the University of Colorado, Boulder
- Graduate work Pomona University, Pomona, CA Ophthalmology and Osteopathology
- Residency at University of South Carolina, Richland Memorial Hospital
- Refractive Surgery Certification—LASIK/PRK since 1996
- Laser Certifications: VISX, INTRALASE, VICTUS, ALLEGRETTO, NIDEK
- VISIAN /VISIAN Toric (IntraocularCL) Certification since 2004
Dr. Craig FinchOptometrist
Dr. Craig Finch brings over 25 years of general optometry and refractive surgery expertise with him to the practice. He has an extensive background with refractive surgery, patient care, cataract surgery, clear lens exchange, Visian implants, LASIK, PRK, and Pterygium consultations and post-operative care. He is also a specialist in contact lens fitting, ocular disease, and general optometric family eye care. We have expanded and strengthened our family eye care business with his addition to the Lakewood Eye Center staff. We look forward to providing many years of consistent, courteous, and quality service.
- Undergraduate work at Colorado State University, Fort Collins
- Doctorate of Optometry from the University of Houston College of Optometry, Houston, TX
- Private practice in Houston, TX for 2 years
- Private practice in Northeastern Colorado for 14 years
- Refractive Surgery Center in Denver, CO for 14 years.
10 Great Exercises to Improve Your Eyesight
© Bright Side
GET SOCIAL WITH US
The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision. — Helen Keller